Saturday, June 16, 2012

Quick Sale

I am currently attempting to sell a few of my Lolita pieces. Unfortunately with the moving process and being so far from my old, amazing community, I just can't find the will to wear my Lolita stuff. I'm hoping to buy a few pieces later one once I've settled in and gotten a job, but until then I can't just let it sit around and collect dust.



My first item for sale is this polka-dot tiered Angelic Pretty skirt in pink. It's gorgeous and really full, great for a fairy kei look, a full Lolita look, or even dressed down for a more casual coordinate. I've worn it only once-- to a conventiton and that was it. Selling it for $150 shipped within the United States.


I also have this Dream of Lolita Sugary Carnival replica JSK + the matching headbow. Unfortunately I bought this replica a second time in hopes that the small would fit me better than the medium, but even the small is too long on my 5'0 frame. This picture is from DoL as the JSK is still in it's garment bag from the shipping process. JSK+headbow is $75 shipped within the United States.

And finally this beautiful Innocent World JSK, this is the hardest piece to sell because I love the fit of it, but I don't wear it enough. It's $150 shipped within the United States.

Please contact me with any questions, I can provide further proof pictures if necessary. I'm willing to haggle [a bit] and willing to take payment plans as well with a nonrefundable down-payment.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh golly what a beautiful skirt. Are you still selling it? :o

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing you're not still selling your replica?

Post a Comment