Thursday, September 29, 2011

A downtown adventure caught in the rain.

My friend and I decided to take off on a downtown adventure when we had the same day off, I found it to be a great chance to wear a new outfit!

It was a huge amount of fun, we spent a lot of the day wandering around Burnside street, Whole Foods, and Powell's Bookstore.

We found a fabulous, fabulous shop named the Dapper Frog, however it was so expensive I was scared to breathe within the confines of it. It's a pity we are just not rich enough to afford the gorgeous stuff we found!

I'm experimenting with florals right now and I'm honestly and truly loving it. It's not something that I'm used to and even my boyfriend occasionally accuses me of wearing couches but I love it.

My outfit for the day was sadly not warm enough for the sudden showers we kept getting caught in, and us without an umbrella! I wore my scarf on my head for the last part of the day.

My two favorite new purchases are a vintage purse from the Buffalo Exchange and a pair of Vera Wang tights  that are just so cute I had to have them.

You don't get much for this evening because I spent most of the day recovering my computer but now that it seems to be up and properly running I should be able to make better, more detail oriented posts next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment